Here are the steps on how to play Singapore Pools 4D:
- Choose a four-digit number from 0000 to 9999.
- You can place your bet at any Singapore Pools outlet or online.
- The minimum bet amount is $1.
- Draws take place every Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday at 6:30 PM.
- There are 5 prize categories, with the top prize being $1 million.
Check: 4d Today
Here are some of the different ways you can place your bet:
- Ordinary Entry: This is the simplest way to play 4D. You simply choose a four-digit number and hope that it matches one of the winning numbers.
- System Entry: This allows you to choose more than one four-digit number. For example, you could choose a set of 6 numbers, and if any of those numbers match the winning numbers, you will win a prize.
- iBet: This is a special type of bet that allows you to generate random four-digit numbers. You can choose how many random numbers you want to generate, and you can also choose the number of draws that you want your bet to cover.
- 4D Roll: This is a type of bet where you choose three digits, and then you can choose to bet on whether the winning number will be higher or lower than the three digits you chose.
Once you have placed your bet, you will need to keep your bet slip safe. You will need to present your bet slip to claim your prize if you win.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when playing Singapore Pools 4D:
- The odds of winning the top prize are 1 in 1,000,000.
- The odds of winning a prize in any of the other prize categories vary depending on how many people have placed bets on the same numbers.
- You can claim your prize at any Singapore Pools outlet or online.
- You have 30 days from the date of the draw to claim your prize.