Toto is a lottery game organized by Singapore Pools. The game was first launched in 1968, and it is one of the most popular lottery games in Singapore.
To play Toto, you need to choose six numbers from 1 to 49. You can choose your own numbers, or you can use a random number generator. The minimum bet amount is $1.
Check: Singapore Toto Result
Draws take place every Monday and Thursday at 6:30 PM. You can win a prize if your six chosen numbers match the six winning numbers drawn.
Here are some of the different ways you can place your bet:
- Ordinary Entry: This is the simplest way to play Toto. You simply choose six numbers and hope that they match one of the winning numbers.
- System Entry: This allows you to choose more than six numbers. For example, you could choose a set of 6 numbers, and if any of those numbers match the winning numbers, you will win a prize.
- iBet: This is a special type of bet that allows you to generate random six-digit numbers. You can choose how many random numbers you want to generate, and you can also choose the number of draws that you want your bet to cover.
- 4D Roll: This is a type of bet where you choose three digits, and then you can choose to bet on whether the winning number will be higher or lower than the three digits you chose.
Once you have placed your bet, you will need to keep your bet slip safe. You will need to present your bet slip to claim your prize if you win.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when playing Toto:
- The odds of winning the top prize are 1 in 14 million.
- The odds of winning a prize in any of the other prize categories vary depending on how many people have placed bets on the same numbers.
- You can claim your prize at any Singapore Pools outlet or online.
- You have 30 days from the date of the draw to claim your prize.